Softworks Group Inc. is committed to protecting your personal information. The following policy has been designed to achieve this commitment. The policy outlines the possible personal information we collect about you when you visit this site, how we use this information and how we protect it.
1. What we collect:
- IP Logging: The site logs IP addresses for administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user’s session, but we do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information. This means that the user will remain anonymous. We do this to monitor the pages on the site that are best used.
- Submitted Information: Our site allows you to receive information through submit requests or to apply for employment by submitting resumes and covering letters. When you submit such information, we require personal contact information (email, mailing address and phone number). It is used for follow up communication and we retain it solely for that purpose.
- Comments or Suggestions: We encourage visitors to the web site to make suggestions regarding their experience of the site and to advocate for changes that would make it better. You have the option of providing contact information (email, mailing address and phone number) so that we can reply directly to you.
- Surveys: We may ask visitors to participate in surveys in order to improve our service. If you choose to participate in a survey, we may require personal information (email, mailing address and phone number) in order to reply directly to you.
2. What we use your personal information for:
- To reply to requests for information
- To reply to comments and suggestions
- To manage and develop our own business and operations
- To learn about the needs of current and potential clients
3. Who we share your personal information with:
- Only when required by law will your personal information be voluntarily provided to a third party without your express consent
4. How we keep your information secure:
- We use industry standard security practices to prevent the loss, alteration or misuse of your personal information
5. How long we keep your information:
- Personal information is kept in order to satisfy the purpose for which it was collected or to satisfy legal obligations. Once it is no longer required for either purpose, it will be removed or rendered anonymous.
6. Your rights:
- You have the right to access your information by contacting us in writing. Once your identity has been confirmed, we will provide you with copies of the information we have collected through our web site. If, at any time, you wish to withdraw consent, inform us in writing and we will remove the information so collected and will not contact you further unless obligated otherwise by law.
- This site contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites. The user must review the policies on these sites independently of our own.